January 23, 2023 at 4:23 pm #13225
1. Open the Start menu for split screen windows 10 and search for “Display Settings”.
2. Click on the Display Settings option that appears.
3. In the Display Settings window, click on the “Dual monitors” tab.
4. Under the “Dual monitors” tab, select the “Enabled” check box next to the monitors you want to use as a dual monitor setup.
5. Click on the “Configure” button next to the “Enabled” check box.
6. On the “Configure Dual Monitors” window, select the resolutions you want to use for the dual monitors.
7. Click on the “OK” button to close the “Configure Dual Monitors” window.
8. Click on the “Apply” button to apply the changesJanuary 28, 2023 at 11:03 am #13268
To set up dual monitors in Windows 10, connect the second monitor to your computer and go to the Display settings. Select the second monitor and choose how you want the display to be configured. You can choose to extend or duplicate the main display, or use the second monitor as the main display.January 30, 2023 at 3:35 pm #13284
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.