July 14, 2019 at 2:53 pm #5224
I’ve got a few issues with the Kable theme:
1. When I change the background color of the footer/breadcrumbs area, it isn’t visible. I still see the standard color instead of the selected color.
2. The WPBakery Page Editor doesn’t work for blog posts. However it should be working for blogs too.
3. I did install the Pikoworks Custom Post plugin. Where can I find the settings?
I’m looking forward to your response.July 14, 2019 at 3:28 pm #5225
thanks you writing in!
are you using kable latest version?
wp bakery -> roll manager-> select the post heck mark for for blog.
when you active custom post type. you admin panel see the featured-> testimonial-> portfolio-> team-> admin menu-> click to works.
thanksJuly 15, 2019 at 8:33 am #5228
Thanks for the answers. See my response below:
1. I’m using version 1.0.3 (I did buy it Saturday). I’m currently using the Child-Theme. With custom CSS I can change the background of the footer, but not with the theme settings.
2. Thanks, it’s working right now.
3. Alright, thanks!July 16, 2019 at 4:27 am #5241
you send me your web link please
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.